ᴛʜᴇ sᴡᴇᴇᴛᴇsᴛ ᴄᴏғғᴇᴇ , ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪᴍᴍᴇsᴛ ʀᴀɪɴʙᴏᴡ .

memoir . ♥

loves .

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Forget the chaching .

Today I woke up and felt a little sick. Nevertheless , I prepared myself to go... SHOPPING !
For CNY's clothes.

Originally I already bought a set of clothes and I kinda didn't plan to buy more cause I want to cut down our costs this year (spending a lot because of renovating). But then my mum told me to go CNY shopping again.

So we went to PADINI.
And we spent a little over RM500.
I felt bad for spending so much, but the clothes I bought are so beautiful I just couldn't regret it. Of course the RM500 is not my clothes only , but mine was like RM290 in total. So..

These are my haul today.

Grey loose T with a heart shaped American flag and LOVE .


It's white but it looks like grey here. And the words have some shiny glitter on it .


Fave shirt so far! It's blue and ombre styled.

Grey T again. But with neon pink words . :D

This is quite loose but then it was nice so I bought it.
My favorite shorts! It's tiffany blue in color! A little lighter actually, and the picture cant seem to catch the color, but its really really pretty!
I'm gonna stop buying clothes for like one year lol.
Really spent a lot . I think my mum is a little angry, but she's okay.
And I bought two watches!
One in tiffany blue again and another is neon pink with gold ! They are superb and awesome and very pretty !



My shorts is actually this tiffany blue color !! <33
Bye for now :D

No comments:

Post a Comment