ᴛʜᴇ sᴡᴇᴇᴛᴇsᴛ ᴄᴏғғᴇᴇ , ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪᴍᴍᴇsᴛ ʀᴀɪɴʙᴏᴡ .

memoir . ♥

loves .

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

when will i see you again .

No edit ? Face like shit .

Hey .
After a long decision I decided to reopen my blog .
No one cares , anyway .
Haha .

September has been quite a month , up till now .
There has been a heck lot of problems that I couldn't figure out . Yet .
I'll try , though .
I've been slack for a very long time and I am starting to worry about my studies .
But still I can't bring the spirit to study .
Guess this is what that bothers me most .
Also there are others . But I don't want to mention it now .
Maybe I will later on if the problems keep re-emerge .

Lovely picha from Google Image .
Love season is in the air .

Maybe because it's autumn now ?

I wonder what it would be to be standing under a tree of falling leaves and cool breeze ?
Must be nice . There isn't even one season in Malaysia , unless you count rain and dry season ?

I saw a movie recently .
The Bling Ring Movie Poster .

The Bling Ring
It's a great movie . About the bunch of LA kids who robbed Hollywood's celebrities around the year 2008-2009 . I was so interested that I went through all the interviews and news and videos about the real Bling Ring .
They are kinda cool , I guess .
And Paris Hilton's house is amazing .
Really amazing .
Gotta love her .
Paris Hilton's shoe closet. Still a large part that isn't in the pic.

Thats all for now .
Kthxbye .

xoxo ,
xiiaoninqz .

No comments:

Post a Comment