ᴛʜᴇ sᴡᴇᴇᴛᴇsᴛ ᴄᴏғғᴇᴇ , ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪᴍᴍᴇsᴛ ʀᴀɪɴʙᴏᴡ .

memoir . ♥

loves .

Sunday, September 29, 2013

paradise .


29/9/2013
Wow .
Just like that .
I'm seventeen now .
It's a new feeling .
When I was young , I always wanted to grow up faster , to go to high school , to go to college , to become a teenager , to become one of those cool kids that I always see my brother going out with .
And now here I am , seventeen .
The best age in my life , the most perfect age as a teen . Not too young , not too old . Still in high school , but now a sophomore .I feel old , I guess .
This year's birthday has been the best birthday I ever had in my whole life of seventeen . Haha .

You guys are incredible .
Really .
I really appreciate what you guys did , and I really am thankful .
Lol .
I did guess that you guys would maybe celebrate my b'day yesterday , but I didn't expect people dancing and half the class . I thought only maybe a cake and a birthdaee song .
That's really a big surprise and I didn't know what to say . It's so embarrassing , I'm sure that I smiled like an idiot through the whole thing .
So I want to thank you guys for making my sweet seventeen so special and memorable . I guess i would never forget the moment that a bunch of people suddenly materialising in front of me after I was un-blindfolded .
THANK YOU
It's my best birthdaee .

Oreos ;
Thank you all so so so much for all the effort . For the great gifts and the best party thrown ever!
Thank you for all the love you guys gave .
Thank you for everything . And I am really sorry that YX and JH had to stay in the kitchen the whole party , I really am . Thank you both for being so great and sacrificed your time to prepare the food and chocolate fondue . Sorry for every discomfort and inconvenience caused .
And thanks V for the guitar performance , and all of you for the singing . You guys sang really well . <3
Thanks ZX for being the most sampat father in the world . And thanks W for your wishes even though you can't come . It's a bit sad though , but nevermind , we still have your birthday party to go ;)
I'm sorry for being like the worst friend ever in the past . I'm sure you guys had to endure all sorts of weird and disgusting actions I did lol . And maybe embarrassing ones , and my stupid words and all .
You guys are really the best friends I ever had in the whole world .
I am really happy , and on that second I though I was the happiest girl on earth .
Thank all of you for everything . I promise I will try to become a better friend in the future , and become a better person in general . I don't know if I can do it , but I will try . <3
Once again , thank you all even though thank you can't even express my gratefulness towards you all .
YOU ARE THE BEST FRIEND IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD . all of you .

From Lulu Ng's facebook.
 Him ;
Thank you .
FOR EVERYTHING .
EVERYTHING that you did .
There is nothing I can say into words .
Haha . I told you everything in the phone . x)
THANK YOU <33
You are the best thing that happened in my life .

From Lulu ng's facebook .
Okay this is funny .
I never guessed that the dance is for yesterday . Didn't knew it at all .
Thanks you guys .
It's so funny .
But I am really thankful .
You guys did great ;)
Hahaha .
KAMSAHABNIDA <3
Thank you everyone who attended this party .
Maybe not for me , for the food , haha , but I still am grateful .
Thank you all , and I hope you guys had a great time .
What should I say actually ?
I don't know lol .
I could only say thank you .
Thank you guys very very very much ;)
Maybe I haven't been really a great friend or anything , and maybe even some you hate me secretly (who knows?) , but I still want to thank you guys for attending .
Heheh , this post is starting to get boring with all my thankyous .
LOL .
From Lulu Ng's facebook .

I will stop here , with the last -
THANK YOU EVERYONE . <3

Insecurity has always been one of the reason of my biggest anxieties .
I would think a lot , worry a lot and finally be afraid of the next morning . I am afraid that the next morning everything I had now would be gone , and everyone would start to get impatient with me .
Which is why yesterday was really like the whole world for me .
Never would I think or even dare to hope for something like this .
That is why I can't say thank you afterwards . I was too overwhelmed .
Maybe everyone hate me secretly , I don't know . I always worry about these kind one things .
I know I am one person easy to hate . I often do things without a second thought , I almost always don't take care of my words .
I am selfish and sometimes self-obssessed .
I have millions of bad things about me .
I hate myself , I hit myself .
Lol .
Seventeen now , huh ?
Time to grow up , time to take resonsibily over my own actions .
Will try to grow up , that is my promise to myself .

Oh , and tonight's dinner is seafood by the seaside at Hainan Town!!
It's great eating in moonlight and listening to the waves <3

Pretty isn't it ? My phone doesn't capture much its more lovely in real

Gifts .

Hokkaido cake ;) <3 by oreos

Secret recipe cake , by shuenru <3

present from him <3

Present from him <33

Best present received<33

Infinite and infinite <33

I love these a lot <33
I guess this is the end .
Thanks for reading the rants and wasting your time again . ;)
September 29 , 2013. 6210 days since September 29 , 1996 . <3

No comments:

Post a Comment