ᴛʜᴇ sᴡᴇᴇᴛᴇsᴛ ᴄᴏғғᴇᴇ , ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪᴍᴍᴇsᴛ ʀᴀɪɴʙᴏᴡ .

memoir . ♥

loves .

Saturday, January 25, 2014

The Dream

 
So I had this dream a couple of nights ago. It's not as scary as it was now that I recall it but the feeling was so intense right after I woke up.

I dreamt that one of my relatively close cousin jumped out of my bedroom window and struggled a bit after he landed on the ground. Then he stopped moving. And blood seeped out to the ground. Afraid, I went downstairs to tel my moher what I saw, and she told me that a little boy died in our backyard about two days ago and his corpse was still there cause the police was still collecting evidence.

Suddenly I felt really really scared and I closed my eyes (in the dream). Even though my eyes were closed, I actually saw a white shadow slip past my mum and I and went through the back door.I was so frightened then. Don't know what happened next, but we went upstairs where my computer was on the family room. And there were this foreign auntie and her son living in my brother's room. The boy was crying because he wanted to play the computer but as it was late I told him no.

The room was actually next to mine, and I felt this very strong bad feeling coming put of my room. I ventured inside with my mum and we were both so frightened.

Then I woke up.

Pretty weird huh? But when I woke up that moment I felt so scared and my heart was like crazy fast and I have a very very very bad feeling. After freezing in my bed for like ten minutes I mustered up my courage and dash for my amulet in my bag. I clutched the amulet in my hands and prayed.

Eventually I fell asleep an hour after that with the amulet in my hands.

Afterwards there were no dream at all. No more.
Peaceful sleep.

I never did saw the dead little boy's face, but this image keeps on floating to my head :


From the Japanese ghost movie Ju-On
 
I have absolutely no idea why, and I never watch horror movies about ghost cause I'm so afraid of them. I only saw this picture once in my life.
But this boy here kept popping into my head after the dream.
And the irony was :
HE'S SUCH A CUTE BOY IN REALITY
 
 

The real boy from Ju-On
 
Talk about major cuteness lol.

1 comment:

  1. Great fan. I love your blog!!<3 The details, the pictures and how you describe your contents, WONDERFUL! Wish we could meet face to face someday :) :D

    ReplyDelete