ᴛʜᴇ sᴡᴇᴇᴛᴇsᴛ ᴄᴏғғᴇᴇ , ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪᴍᴍᴇsᴛ ʀᴀɪɴʙᴏᴡ .

memoir . ♥

loves .

Sunday, January 26, 2014

michige bogoshipeun saram .



It's like you can only have one best friend in your entire life , and when you lose her, it's hard to feel connected to anyone anymore.
I don't know who stopped the correspondence, me or her. Most likely me, cause I'm not really good at keeping in touch with people. But then , I miss her often, and I wonder what would we be if I hadn't left.
Everytime I look at the familiar surroundings, she is the first one I think of. We never talk now, because our lives are so different and we are so far apart that we had nothing in common except our past. I silently folowed her posts, and she once told me she silently follows me too. I don't know if she does it still.

Three years with her was the best moments of my life. It was nine years since I last saw her, yet I still remember her voice and her birthday. I even remember our crazy times when we visited each other's house and our sleepovers, or when at school. There was once when I was describing a braid ( I didnt know it was called a braid then ) and she just braided her hair how I described in like 5 seconds, and I was like "Yeah, yeah that's it!"
And of course all the bad-mouthing other people and think we are the coolest of all and all the sisterhood-gangs in primary school.

I don't know if she misses me, but I flatter myself that she might occasionally think of me and miss me too. It seems like I'm obsessed with the past or creepy and weird but that's not it. I'm just thankful that she was once in my life.
Well and if I had the courage, maybe again.

Never once again did I find another soul that fits my personality like she did.
Not that my friends now aren't good. But it felt different. My friends felt like best friends, but she felt like a sister to me (yeah and we once did swear to be sisters and did some silly bonding-blood-sisters stuff like drinking the same cup of water(lol!))
And the crazy stupid husband and wife preggy thing.

I just wish I didn't leave.

3 comments: