ᴛʜᴇ sᴡᴇᴇᴛᴇsᴛ ᴄᴏғғᴇᴇ , ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪᴍᴍᴇsᴛ ʀᴀɪɴʙᴏᴡ .

memoir . ♥

loves .

Monday, January 27, 2014

We're burning red.

CHINESE NEW YEAR BELLS ARE IN THE AIR !!

Finally it is the last day of school tomorrow. It's the Chinese Calligraphy Competition tomorrow along with our school's tradition of Chinese New Year celebrations with 24 lion dancing !
I really love it, it's the only thing that I've been looking forward to tomorrow. Cause despite the red season and merry events I really hate writing Chinese Calligraphy. I always make a mess using the ink and calligraphy brush either on my clothes or my hands. And I write really ugly words. Not so good with brush strokes heh.

Our school actually have a tradition when it comes to Chinese New Year, with the New Year's Garden and Mandarin Throwing and this Calligraphy Competition.
This year's New Year's Garden was organised by us Senior Three students (as usual) last week. Personally I think it is better than the past ones (shhh!) . Maybe because I'm part of it , and I could feel the warmth of all the Senior Three students , and our passion and united spirits.



See this? This is the whole form of Senior Three students dancing on the opening ceremony of the New Year's Garden. It's massive, and super super cool. Love it!
I'm one of them, and I found myself but I ain't gonna point it out cause I look very crazy and dorky. Haha.
There's a full video of the opening ceremony at facebook here.
Not really bragging but Senior Three students are really proud of it.
TEAMWORK RULES ! :D

Tomorrow is going to be an exciting day!
Our class have a tea party after the competition event. Even if we are from different classes and we don't know each other very well or even speak to each other but I hope we can get along well. After all it's fate that brought us to the same class (even if there are some really annoying bitches, hmmm) .

This is my last year's class. We're throwing mandarins that are tagged with our wishes and hopes. <3


Look at Eng Hock ! Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment